Thursday, February 23, 2012

Over it...

I am so over not doing well in on my exams. I don't understand the lack of connection between our exams and the material taught it class. If you speak about the importance or the influence of something why can't you ask a question about that instead of a random question that may have been touched on in one slide on a powerpoint...in a list! I don't understand. The importance of what we are being taught is not what we are being tested on. We are not focusing on the important stuff, but the things that could possibly be tricky or rare. I just cannot get it. I can't figure out what to study, what is important to know. I can't wrap my mind around the material and I guess its always gonna be hard for me...

ANYWAYS!!!!!...What is with this weather? I love the warmth. It makes the hard parts of the day feel a little less awful. It worries me though. Not sure what the summer will bring, or what the planet is doing that its so warm so early. I do like the snow. Its calming and beautiful...in a terrible, power outage, freezing cold kind of way. I wouldn't want to live anywhere that didn't have the possibility of snow on Christmas.

I am a catholic, but not a very good one. I try to acknowledge it as much as I can, but when I can participate I do. So for lent I decided to give up using my credit card. I could have done chocolate or dessert or something typical, but I want to try and budget myself better and not spend money on stuff I don't need.

I have a lot of work and studying to do but don't think I won't be watching the red carpet and the Academy Awards on Sunday night. I am all about the glitz and glam of the red carpet, as well as all the awards for some of the best movies I have seen in a while. I hope to see some awesome fashion, hair and makeup.

Being in the well-baby nursery was so fun today. I changed a really yucky diaper and hugged a few babies with quivering lips. Love them.

Ok Jeopardy time...maybe I will learn something.

-Onstar

No comments:

Post a Comment